Wednesday, November 27, 2013

All that glitters is probably gold..

Sequins

Sequin table linens are a trend that I am absolutely falling in love with and I think they are going to be very popular this year! I love the sparkle and the texture they add to the venue.

Although they are really nice to the eyes, they may not be practical for guest tables due to their texture and their hefty rental price! To get around that, I would recommend using them on highlight tables like Head Table or the cake table. You can also find sequin table runners that may be easy on the budget. Sequins are a perfect "statement piece" for any special event. Besides the neutrals colors like gold and silver, they also come in many different colors and best of all I have also seen them in chevron.

Let us help you add that sparkle to your special day. Contact me at info@albertaeventdeco.com if you want us to design and decorate your wedding.



image via: stylemepretty.com




image via: thepartydress.net


No comments: